Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pictures

Erin Householder took these pictures for us a couple weeks ago. We wanted to get Sienna's one year pics and we got some family pictures too. It's taken me this long to post them because I can't narrow them down and decide which ones are my favorites. I have like 40 favorites. So here are some of them and you can see some on her blog www.erinhouseholderphotography.blogspot.com. She just recently started taking pictures for people and she's so good! Sienna wasn't even being very happy and she still got so many good ones. I hope she continues to take pictures for a long time so we always have a good photographer to go to.












4 comments:

  1. She is so cute. I love that tutu. and I love the picture of you leaning on Garret with her by your feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out Kortney! We really need to get our girls together more often. We saw Sienna in Walmart yesterday and Ellie didn't even know who she was. That's sad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are just so cute, Kort!! She looks so much like you! I think good thing too cuz your gorgeous!!! I hope everything is going great!!

    ReplyDelete