Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July


My mom's birthday was the 3rd so we had dinner at our house. This is a cute picture of Sienna and my Papa. He was left to entertain her for a few minutes. She was trying to put his hat on.
On Saturday, I put this clip in Sienna's hair just to see how it looked and to take a picture. It was barely hanging on by one little hair. It looked so cute though. I can't wait till I can put bows in her hair. She always pulls her headbands off now.
Garrett went golfing early Saturday morning like he usually does. I got woke up early by the fire trucks and sirens like I usually do. I really just don't know why that has to be a tradition. I hate it! The first year we lived here I just thought there must be a really bad accident or something. Then Garrett told me they do that every year. Last year it really irritated me because I was already overdue with Sienna and I wanted to get all the sleep I could. At least this year it didn't wake up Sienna. I just don't get it. It's so annoying! Anyways, we had a cookout with my family at my parents house Saturday night. Dooney had a 4th of July shirt on and he wasn't very happy about it.

Sienna got to try out her birthday present a little early. She got a swingset at my parents house. We watched the fireworks from my parents backyard. They have a good view. Sienna liked them but fell asleep before they were over because she had only had one nap that day. We had a good day...except for being woken up by the sirens.
I have to add the picture of Sienna before church Sunday because she looked so cute! She didn't really like the dress though because she couldn't crawl in it.

1 comment: