Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

 Sienna made this cute Turkey hat at school.  Me and the kids went down to Safford a couple days before Thanksgiving.  Garrett came up the day before.
 Our anniversary was on Thanksgiving so the night before we went out to dinner.  Sienna took this picture of us on my phone.
 Thanksgiving day!  Trying to get a picture with both kids smiling is fun.
We ate lunch at my Grandparents house in Pima.  The kids had fun playing together.
 After lunch my Dad, Brad, Grandpa, and Chris roped at my Grandpa's arena.  We watched for a while then went back to my Grandma's house to give Carter a nap.  Sienna and Garrett stayed to watch with everyone else.  That evening we went to Garrett's aunt's house to see some of his family.  We missed having his parents there.  They left for their mission in September.  We had a good time with our family that was there.  That night me, Garrett, Brad, Chris, and Melissa went to Wal-Mart for black friday.  It was quite crazy but it was fun and we made some memories.
 
The weekend after Thanksgiving Garrett went back home and we stayed in Safford. We got the kids picture taken with my parents and Wyatt.  They looked so cute!  The pictures turned out cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment