Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Random pics

 These are some pictures that I got off of my phone.  Carter rides in the car part of the shopping cart sometimes now and thinks it's pretty fun.  I still end up holding him about half the time we're in the store.
He loves pizza and feeds himself his own piece.  Or pieces. 
He loves going on walks in his new car he got for his birthday from Grandma and Grandpa Moore.  Funny thing, Grandma and Grandpa Sparks got him the same exact thing so we took it back. 
The kids love to go swimming.  We swim in the pool right outside our condo and in their little pool.  The blue one is at my parents house and the green one is at our house. 
 
This is the only picture I have of the new swing set/play house that my parents got in there backyard.  It's so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment