Monday, August 8, 2011

Carter's Blessing Day

Yesterday was Carter's blessing day. It was really nice. We had tons of family there. Our ward is normally kind of small and yesterday there were so many people there that they ran out of water for the sacrament. There was Carter's blessing and they were changing out the Bishopric so there were a lot of extra people there. Carter looked so cute. He was so good as usual.
After sacrament meeting. He was hungry and ready to go. I love that cute face.
Look at his red cheeks. It was hot!
Carter talking to Lyndsey. After the blessing we all went and ate at Pancho's. We had about 35 people. It was nice to get to see all of our family. I'm glad so many traveled to come to the blessing. Our families are very supportive. I meant to take more pictures but I forgot. It was a nice day.
My little chubby boy. His outfit was 6-9 months and it fit him just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment