Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas 2010


These were the best pictures I got of Sienna in her Christmas dress.


I didn't take too many pictures of Christmas but we got some video too. She had fun opening all of her presents. This was definately the best Christmas with her so far. When she woke up she saw her stroller that Santa brought her and she said, I think Santa brought me a stroller. She loved all of her presents. She got a stroller, books, puzzles, a little dollhouse, a battery powered scooter, a trampoline, and more. We got to see all of our family that was in town on Christmas. We had a full day and it was fun. Sienna loved it.


Here she is riding her scooter that my parents bought her. She rides it pretty good by herself as long as she has enough space to not run into anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment