Thursday, April 29, 2010

Some funny things


There's some funny things about Sienna that we don't want to forget. When she gets excited about something she puts one arm up and says woohoo! It's so cute. She's really sweet. She's called me, Garrett, and our dog Maggie her friends. She's usually hugging us when she says it. She's always concerned when we get hurt or cough or choke and says mommy ok? ok? And she says be careful because that's what I always tell her. When we sneeze she says bless you. We were in Walgreens and a girl who worked there was sneezing and Sienna told her bless you. I play city league volleyball and Sienna usually is there watching me and she cheers and says go mama! When we hit it she says boom! That's all for now but I'm sure as soon as I'm done with this post I'll remember something else that I wanted to write about.

1 comment: