Monday, March 16, 2009

Sienna





Sienna's 8 month old pictures

She's not crawling yet but she can kind of scoot around. She can also stand up and hold on to something for a while. She's getting so big. She learned how to clap a little while ago. It's so cute because she holds one hand still and hits it with the other hand.
She's getting pretty chubby. Her legs are so cute. She has the fattest knees I have ever seen. I actually haven't seen this kind of knee fat before, it is so funny. We love her so much.

3 comments:

  1. Brent hates him but I find him sooo cute! haha! Brent wanted to call and vote him off too. He says all he does is scream. I hope he doesn't win, but I do like him in a weird way. By the way your baby is soooo cute. I loved the picture where Garrett dressed her. I started laughing when I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Garrett! Your family is so cute! I hope you remember me, it's Carly, Celynda's friend. We use to come play with you in Thatcher a million years ago:) Congrats on getting sealed as a family:) Talk to yah later. -Carly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, your little girl is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe she is 8 months old already! I hope you don't mind I found your blog thru Chris'

    ReplyDelete